Friday 30 December 2011

Which country?

I have thought in travel for the world, but the country that more like me is Italia, specially visit Venice. This plan is shared with my boyfriend, because we feel that this city is very romantic.

I known about Italy is the basic, that in it are the Vatican – and the description this place remember me because a novel “Angels and Demons” by Dan Brown -, also “capilla sixtina” and “Sant Angelo castle” really all I know about Italy is about Roma. But I like Venice for the aesthetics, the lake around of the building is beautiful.

For this moment I only think visit Venice as tourist, but in the future I might like live for some time in this place, and then I live in different place but at Chile for example: I live in the island’s Chiloe, Pucón, Valdivia, Viña del Mar, Iquique, etc.

Well that would be my dream

See you

2 comments:

  1. I also love Italy C: I hope to live in this country one day! and you can go to visit me

    Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I could visit Italy, I will be eat eat a lot of lasagna and pizza in Rome, and visit all the museums and monuments...
    Hugs!
    J

    ReplyDelete