Friday 6 January 2012

Movies

Hi! Today I am going to speak about movies, like all classmates.

Movies have different roles in society; there are some movies that help to relax and make us feel good for example the comedies. Other movies are useful for create conscience in the people about assorted topics, etc.

Some movies can are use as educational resources, when this movies have a experiences whit “moral” or you think and feel that the movie help you have conscience about some topic in your live.

I frequently see comedies, romantics, drama, documental, fiction (few), and others movies, but never horror’s movies, because I dream in the night the saw in the film.

One the film I like much is: “The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas” by Mark Heman (this movie was basis in the novel of same name). I chose this film because I like the communication of Childs, and the dramatic final. The same actors are: Asa Butterfield (Bruno), Jack Scanlon (Shmuel) they are the Childs.

The last movie I saw was “La elegancia del Erizo”, it very beautiful and I recommended with the closed eyes.

See you next class.


3 comments:

  1. what's the topic of the movie "La elegance del Erizo" ? I want to see it!! it reminds me of my little Pimienta <3!

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maka! I've heard a lot about movies, "The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas" and "The Elegance of the Hedgehog". I hope to see them as soon as possible, because apparently they are both very good :)
    A hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makita
    I also dislike the horror movies, because I have nightmares after,
    and I like very much The boy in the striped Pyjamas but is very sad.
    Ah I will watch "La elegancia del Erizo", because I remember that you say that is very good.

    ReplyDelete