Friday 20 January 2012

My Vacations

Hi Today I talk about my awaited vacations and I can rest of University. The vacation is very important in this moment because I have seen little my boyfriend and the vacations will be the occasion for are we together.

With my boyfriend want visit to Chiloe, we don’t know this place but always we dream go. We are enthusiastic with idea, because our friends said that this place is very beautiful, the people are friendly, the landscape is wonderful, and the travel will be long but we will see very landscape unknown for us.

We idea is travel in the most cheap, for this we travel in bus (although we dream travel in plane), the bus we will take more time that plane, because the travel will be one day approximately, but with bus we will can see more landscape that the plane. Then with plane is better factor: the few time in move, but it’s more expensive, and with bus are better factors: we will watch different landscapes unknown and the cost ticket is cheaper, but the move has more time.

We going to do in Chiloe are: visit different places of isle, know and talk with people of area, buy more things in the “craft fair”, eat more food of the area, etc.

Well classmates I in this moment only want my vacations

See you

2 comments:

  1. Makita your vacations are very intertaining and I would like to travel there as you, because to say is very beautiful, bou I not have money for this you can to bring gift for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This trip sounds very good! I hope that we can see us and maybe go to a place there, and obviously take pictures together :D
    Kisses. See ya!

    ReplyDelete