Sunday 25 December 2011

This strange term



My expectations for this new term in English 4 are I can understand the idiom I can comprehend when I listen the sings or the conversation, this is my aim.

But I can’t deny that I dislike studied and was concerned about the concerned about University in this festivities, for example now - 25 December - I are homework for the next week… And the same situation is the next week when de new year, the Sunday I will be preparing the things of de practice.

The good thing about this situation is that I thought a year fell, and I can leave from the University and I can study the Montessori methodology.
Now I just want you to come soon in February
Well classmate
See you next class

3 comments:

  1. Hello Maka! I hope your expectations to be fullfilled on the English course and the semester in general =).
    I Hope these weeks will pass quickly to relax soon.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maka! wish you the best energies for this semester, don't stress!! you can do anything you want!

    hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear friend.
    also, I like to learn very fine the idiom and I can to understand the conversations.
    Ah the Montessorri methodology is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete