Sunday 25 December 2011

My favorite Place




I have two favorite places, one with my boyfriend and other that is me, but to share with my mom and friends. In this moment I talk about second place, this is the “Santiago Library”.




The “Santiago Library” I known one day when my cousin needs a book and his dad went this library for to lend the book and I companion because this place was near of my house.




I like two section in the Library, the first is the section of children in this place there are many books and toys to children can play, in this section there are professionals that work to children for example: teachers, actors, library employee, etc. The second section is “Literature” because in this place I find the books that more like me: the novels, with the novels I created a world different where is nice to be.




Well classmate this will be my favorite place




See you next class




Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hello Maka! Your favorite place is great. In fact, I've been there very few times, but I have very nice memories of those times I visited the library of Santiago.
    Kisses!:)

    ReplyDelete